Sunday, March 12, 2006

O Tears, the companion of endless night,
That murky shadow burnt with a might,
Thou stain my waning words with despair
Yet behold in eyes an image to share
What more thou want of me?
Had I cradled thee not with barrier
Thou wouldst sweep down with full career
Off my burning cheeks; my fainting face

O the falling sun, thou give her to me again
From the yonder blue above the men
Ah, alas, out of love I dwell in her heart
Been expelled from the throne of part
My words doth yet lament in woe
Enchant my verse to sing a so:

"Love is a mundane grace, a shadowy pace
Love is a falling night, a perishing sight"

By: M. S. Zarei

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex ! :-)

Anonymous said...

wonderful!! let them come down.this will freshen your fainting face.Your addressee will give her to you again, if you help him in finding the proper way.

M. Sadegh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M. Sadegh said...

Thanks for the kind words, a troubled mind would never be talented if a true motion did not ravage his heart. I have been letting them come down in vain and in dark! Yet nothing to freshen the fainting face!

Anonymous said...

If so, I should say let this motion ravage your heart to make your mind talented & i can read your interesting poems & passages.Waiting for the next wonderful one...